In the context of accurate, reliable and timely information to investing public and according to articles 4.1.2 (par. 1 subparagraph b) and 184.108.40.206.1 of the Athens Stock Exchange Regulation, the company “ADMIE (IPTO) HOLDING S.A.” (or “Company”) announces its Financial Calendar for the year 2019:
1) Date of release of announcement regarding the Annual Financial Statements of the fiscal year 2018 (Press Release): Tuesday, March 19th 2019 (before the opening of trading of Athens Stock Exchange).
2) Date of release of Annual Financial Statements (Summary Financial Data and Information and Annual Financial Report) of the fiscal year 2018 (01/01/2018 – 31/12/2018) and of its uploading to the websites of the Company (www.admieholding.gr) and of the Athens Stock Exchanges (www.helex.gr): Tuesday, March 19th 2019 (before the opening of trading of Athens Stock Exchange).
3) Analysts Conference Call on 2018 financial results: March 29th, 2019 (15:00 Athens time, 13:00 UK time)
4) Date of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders: April 15th,2019.
5) Cut of date: June 7th, 2019
6) Record date: June 10th, 2019
7) Dividend Payment: June 14th, 2019
It is noted that for 2018 ADMIE Holding S.A distributed the maximum permissible payout – 50% – of cash dividend received from IPTO S.A., within the year, in the form of an interim dividend. The interim dividend per share amounted to €0.0316. The Company for 2019 will distribute the residual amount, adjusted to the running costs, as regular dividend. Furthermore, the Management has proposed the distribution of the maximum permissible payout of cash dividend that it will receive from IPTO S.A. within the year, in the form of an interim dividend. The total dividend distribution is foreseen at approx. €0,087 per share.
The Company reserves the right to alter the above dates, if it informs in time the investing public by amending the present, as defined in the Athens Stock Exchange Regulation